Our Community Health Representative is Wanda Nikal.
The Moricetown Health Centre provides general personal health for our community members through the following Community Health programmes:
- Education Offer increased access to information on a variety of wellness topics through presentations, workshops, and meetups for new moms, elders, and other groups.
- Advocacy Advocate for Moricetown members with doctors and the medical system to ensure members have access to care, understand treatment options, and feel confident in their medical experience.
- Support Provide health and wellness support to Moricetown members through fundraising, awareness and other programs.
- Prevention Provide preventative solutions to health concerns in the community: dietary information, good food box program, aquafit and aqua passes.
- Cultural Advocacy Encourage and offer more language and culture in programs and services
Make an appointment to speak with our Community Health Representatives about your wellness plan at (250) 847-9328